Naruto: A Ninja's Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for NANL

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chakra gain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
max9183
Genin
Genin

chakra gain Empty
PostSubject: chakra gain   chakra gain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:20 am

just saying this but can you try to make chakra gain low to the point where you cant spam a jutsu 600 times but also where it isnt just 1 or 2 jutsus and your done *exception academy student*

because all games get to the point where you can spam your strongest jutsu 100's of times

add a little more stragety to a fight...either that or make tai clans own
Back to top Go down
The Elemental Reaper
Genin
Genin

chakra gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: chakra gain   chakra gain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:06 pm

That's a good base idea...My two-cents are, instead of making chakra gain low, perhaps a set percent of chakra could be drained per use..The more you master it, the less chakra you use.
This will never drain to a point where you have to use no chakra...For example:Tsukiyomi.

First time you use it:100% chakra drained. Second time: 100% Third time: 99%.

Mastery:50% of max chakra.
The higher the jutsu level, the higher percentage of chakra it will take up while mastered.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed Puppy
Admin
Admin
Disturbed Puppy

chakra gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: chakra gain   chakra gain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:31 pm

Exactly. Training should be a long, grueling process with minimal gain. Players shouldn't be anywhere near Chuunin rank overnight. It should take a day to get to Genin level, a week for Chuunin, and longer for Jounin.

Also dead on. Players should be able to get some sort of mastery. I suggested the % of failure with a jutsu, but your method works too. Possibly there could be a combination, where the better you control your chakra, the less is drained, and the less you fail it.
Back to top Go down
http://youricy.com/?p=disturbedpuppy
Sponsored content

chakra gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: chakra gain   chakra gain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chakra gain
Page 1 of 1