Naruto: A Ninja's Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for NANL

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chakra Control

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Royzor
Royzor

Chakra Control Empty
PostSubject: Chakra Control   Chakra Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:06 pm

You see, you need to control chakra for jutsus right? How about something like, the more chakra you have, the more control you need over it. And things like Demons and CS, that give chakra boosts and such, it'll be harder to maintain jutsu control. (An Idea That Needs More Improvement, Help Improve)
Back to top Go down
Prince Gohan
Admin
Admin
Prince Gohan

Chakra Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Control   Chakra Control I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:42 pm

I kinda like the idea, though it needs to be worked out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/members/ChibiGohan0
The Elemental Reaper
Genin
Genin

Chakra Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Control   Chakra Control I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:51 pm

So your like saying, if you dont have great chakra control, your jutsu could die out on you while your midway through it?
Also, could the number of times you do a jutsu increase your chakra control with that particulary jutsu? I dont think chakra control can effect all your jutsus like those other Naruto games...An example is like Naruto with rasengan, he could do bunshin and henge and all that, easily with his chakra controlled. When rasengan came around though, he couldn't control his chakra well for that jutsu as first.

elephant : Ryuuka no jutsu! ---> .......... Sleep : Sucker.
Back to top Go down
Royzor
Royzor

Chakra Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Control   Chakra Control I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:36 pm

You know how Sakura and Tsunade have monster like strength? I think I remember it as controlling their chakra to reinforce their strength or something like that. The jutsu won't need to dissappear. It's just if they can't control how much chakra they put in a technique, it may be weakened or something like that. And if they put too much, the technique would backfire causing damage to the user or something. Rasengan.. well remember, he has alot of chakra to be able to use them, and all he is really doing is pushing large amount of chakra into his hands and turning it into a sphere that .. well has chakra that has force in it by changing the direction and such for more damage. Anyways.. Naruto needs a kage bunshin to use that technique, meaning, he can't control it with his will, and needs to control it via his hands. And for bunshin and henge, well, there are rankings in jutsus. Lower ranking jutsus won't need much control, and higher ranking jutsus needs more control, right? And for kage bunshin, it's like bunshin, however, it's a higher ranking jutsu because it is dangerous and only people with large sum of chakra can feed the clones enough chakra. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed Puppy
Admin
Admin
Disturbed Puppy

Chakra Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Control   Chakra Control I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:50 pm

How about doing it in levels? I think that's the simplest/best route to take.

For starters, it would make using a jutsu based on more than having the chakra to do it. Each Jutsu would have a certain level of control needed to have any chance of using it(50%), a good chance(85%), and mastery(99%). I'll use Chidori as an example(these are random numbers):

Jutsu: Chidori
Chakra Required: 1000
Ninjutsu required: 350
Minimal control required: 25
Basic control required: 50
Expert control required: 100

Again, each jutsu would have these levels pre-determined. I do think that they should be hidden from players though, so they don't know how well they can control the jutsu.

This system could also be used for Cursed Seal/Kyuubi control. Minimal control could be used to control lower levels for a short period of time, Basic control could be lower levels for a long period of time, or high levels for a short period of time, and Expert control could be high levels for long periods of time.

-DP
Back to top Go down
http://youricy.com/?p=disturbedpuppy
Royzor
Royzor

Chakra Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Control   Chakra Control I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Hm.. that's good, but now how to control your chakra. How about something like, well, right know i'm thinking like, users with low amount of chakra, to make things even against high amount of chakra users, the lower one is able to learn how to control their chakra easilier. But, The ones with more chakra will have a harder time, unless they have some knowledge previously. Anyways.. how about to make things not easy to learn how to control their chakra, everytime the user reaches a certain amount of chakra (their maximun) for example: the user has 50% more chakra than the last time, the knowledge of control is decreased, making anyone who gets more chakra after having good knowledge, weaker than the ones that started off with large sum of chakra. But to make things fair, there knowledge would only decreased by half the amount than someone who has no knowledge of control. And for like the people who gets the large sum of chakra from the beast or other types of boosts, their knowledge would only decrease when they use the boost. To allow more control over their chakra after their boost, they can train while they have their boost. And when they revert from the boost, the amount of chakra they understood would be cut by half (meaning the one learned from when using the boost) yet returned by only half when you use it again. That'd make it so that people would not stop trying to learn how to control their chakra.
Back to top Go down
max9183
Genin
Genin

Chakra Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Control   Chakra Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:18 am

control should be a stat not a % and then it effects damage because basically chakra control is how much chakra you can concentrate in a jutsu.

BUT higher control also means it takes more chakra to use that jutsu but this could be controlled.

Lets say katon goukakyou i have learned and I have high chakra and high chakra control. I can spend a lot of chakra and use little control and have a weaker HUGE fireball. OR I can use a lot of chakra and use all my chakra control and have a powerfull small fireball. or use little chakra and little control and have a weak small fireball but i dont use all my chakra up

people would like this because hey even if its weak as hell who doesnt love blowing a giant fireball.

Same with medical ninjas like sakura/tsunade ther epunch is storing chakra in there fist and releasing it at the exact moment there punch lands so more control = more chakra in the fist.

and for each jutsu you can set the control you want to put in it
Back to top Go down
Royzor
Royzor

Chakra Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Control   Chakra Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:46 pm

It does not need to be a stat. It can be a percentage. Look at it this way. If you have 100% control over your current chakra, this is what you can do to change the control. In a case where a user has 100% control, then tries to increase their chakra capacity, they shouldn't be able to control that capacity anymore, and needs to learn how to control it again. So something like the more chakra you get, the more control is decreased. Putting it in a stat would not look realistic.
Back to top Go down
The Elemental Reaper
Genin
Genin

Chakra Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Control   Chakra Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:17 pm

max9183 wrote:
control should be a stat not a % and then it effects damage because basically chakra control is how much chakra you can concentrate in a jutsu.

BUT higher control also means it takes more chakra to use that jutsu but this could be controlled.

Lets say katon goukakyou i have learned and I have high chakra and high chakra control. I can spend a lot of chakra and use little control and have a weaker HUGE fireball. OR I can use a lot of chakra and use all my chakra control and have a powerfull small fireball. or use little chakra and little control and have a weak small fireball but i dont use all my chakra up

people would like this because hey even if its weak as hell who doesnt love blowing a giant fireball.

Same with medical ninjas like sakura/tsunade ther epunch is storing chakra in there fist and releasing it at the exact moment there punch lands so more control = more chakra in the fist.

and for each jutsu you can set the control you want to put in it

I like this idea here...
When I sorta think about it, chakra control could go as a stat or a percentage. If it was stat, people would be constantly training it to keep up with others instead of , "zomg 100 purcent chkro cuntrol..yes! noi i kan use chiodir"
Chakra control as a stat would be a great plus for the unique side of the game.

Royzor's idea is also something that could work for the game..More chakra= more control needed..

But let's say this..
Bunshin no jutsu takes 5 chakra
Bob has 10 chakra with 100% mastery and uses bunshin no jutsu perfectly
Bob's chakra increased to 100
Bob has 10% control?
What will happen when Bob tries to use bunshin no jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Disturbed Puppy
Admin
Admin
Disturbed Puppy

Chakra Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Control   Chakra Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:32 pm

It's just my personal belief, but Having levels just makes it easier to understand. Both will accomplish the same thing(which is keep people with high chakra and low control from using high-level jutsu), just in a different manner.
Back to top Go down
http://youricy.com/?p=disturbedpuppy
Sponsored content

Chakra Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chakra Control   Chakra Control I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chakra Control
Page 1 of 1