Naruto: A Ninja's Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for NANL

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
max9183
Genin
Genin

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:59 am

These are taken from random pieces of what i read on the forums just putting some twists on them and such

Demons: I like the idea of having to re-create your character to get a demon inside of you but make the demons insanely hard something no single person could beat unless they trained for months. and when u do kill it when you make a new character he has the demon in him.

Exams: I agree that they should be done every day or something but the problem is people like me who are busy and can only come on at obscure hours. There would be a high chance I would never see an exam.

I think how it should work is like when you meet the req or whatever you can take the test but if you fail you have to wait untill gohan or whatever resets the tests to take it again so if I fail the chuunin exam I'll have to wait untill gohan resets it whenever a set date is. This way you dont have to be on at the right time to get a rank up. Also the chuunin exam should have NPC's in it for the scrolls. or something.

JUTSU Mastery: Idk I always liked the idea of a jutsu getting better when you use it enough times instead of the first time you use it its as good as its going to get. Simple things like goukakyou gets bigger Housenka shoots more fireballs. etc.

Village Upgrades: Have a Village bank that the Kage controls and have the option to build upgrades to your town. Like have weapon/item sellers sell the bear minimum but you can spend cash to make it so your village sells unique items. And of course you have to be part of the village to buy these things. People can donate to the bank and the bank gets a small cut whenever someone does a mission. Also you could buy things like training dojos that make the village ninjas stronger. stuff like that.

This one is a random thought I had.

Lets say when you first make a character you have to be a normal non clanner. You can learn elemental jutus and the like but wont have any clan jutsus. And to unlock a clan you have to do something to unlock that clan then u have that option when you make a new person. Like lets say fight and beat Haku/Zabuza to unlock Haku. Kill CS2 Sasuke to get uchiha. things like that would make this game stand out and would be fun I would like to earn my clans haha
Back to top Go down
Disturbed Puppy
Admin
Admin
Disturbed Puppy

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:47 pm

All of the suggestions you posted are better off in whatever thread you read them, because that topic can be better discussed there. I will address your suggestion for non-clan members though.

The problem with allowing non-clan ninja can-only jutsu is that it is unfair to anyone who picks a clan. they picked that clan because of the jutsu only that clan has. If non-clan members can have those jutsu, clans are pointless. There should be some non-clan only jutsus though.
Back to top Go down
http://youricy.com/?p=disturbedpuppy
max9183
Genin
Genin

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:07 am

no I ment to be that clan in general not a non clanner with clan moves. Like lets say you unlock uchiha you can make a new character who is an uchiha

this way you have to earn the clans not just meh.

and I think non clanners should get a bonus like 120% elemental jutsu damage or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: A Ninja's Life :: Naruto A Ninja's Life :: Suggestions-
Jump to: