Naruto: A Ninja's Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for NANL

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Complete List of Suggesti

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gage
Recruit

Complete List of Suggesti Empty
PostSubject: Complete List of Suggesti   Complete List of Suggesti I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:55 pm

Suggestions

I believe some ideas should be shared with you, that I have learned from not only myself, but Brian as well.

Curse Seal(s)

I believe that there should be more then one Curse Seal, like the actual Naruto Series.. As in we will have Tayuya's, Sakon's and Kidoumaru's unnamed seals. Also, we would have Sasuke's seal which is called the Heaven Seal, and Kimimaro's seal which is called the Earth Seal. Of course, they will have only levels 1-2. They will be gained through either drinking the potion called Red Potion, which is to gain the 3 forms that Mizuki Touji had. Or, you can get the Curse Seal's I just stated by seeing Orochimaru in some sort of a mission, and have him try to ask you into the village he is in, in exchange for a Curse Seal. Also, I believe there should be Curse Seal moves, as in if you're Sasuke's Curse Seal you will have the ability to fly using your wings, as well as block with the wings.

Examinations

My idea on examinations, is that they should all be automated, and all be done daily. As in, Genins be held once a day, and Chuunins be held once every seven days.. Every rank above those should be gained through a certain amount of missions, as well as getting certain stats and levels, and of course, passing the test. The higher ranks should be automatic as well. I also believe we should have no kages, because it ends up with abuse of power, and overall there is absolutely no reason we need a human kage.

Demons

Plain and simple, demons should be gained through either becoming a jinchuuriki by having a random demon attack and someone of a high class sealing it into you, or by being in Akatsuki and ripping it out from NPC jinchuuriki and player jinchuuriki. The jinchuuriki should have certain attacks as in the Kyuubi should have Kyuubi Chakra Blast, Malicious Grab, etc.. I also believe that demons should cause severe damage to the body after they're released. On a separate note, I believe when a demon is sealed into you, you lose half of your stats and all non-basic jutsu knowledge. Unless, you gained it through Akatsuki.

Weather and On-Skin Grids

For weather, I believe it should be almost random. I also think that they're should be struggle depending on the weather, same with the climate. As in, you throw a shuriken, kunai, or senbon, and it goes off course because of the wind, or snow. or if you walk on a mountain you'd slip lower. Also, the struggle should make you lose stamina/health. As well as windy days helping fuuton users use there jutsus, etc... I believe that suiton jutsus of high capacity should cause rain to fall for a certain amount of time, and I believe that katon should be able to light trees on fire and cause huge fires, as well as raiton jutsus being more strong and more tiled when they're combined with suiton jutsus. I also believe that rain should weaken katon jutsus. As you probably know, no matter what NANL will be adding something similar to GOA's icons on-screen, I believe instead of that, we should get something more appealing to the players. You know what I came up with? I came up with the idea it should be like Bleach: Las Noches, when I say that, I mean the icons on the skin, it'll make it so at least we can make it so people can't spam jutsus, and it won't take up screen space.

Sharingan/Byakugan/Rinnegan

Sharingan and Byakugan is a really hard thing to try to figure out, but this is my idea. All people born into the Hyuuga and Uchiha clan will have there doujutsu, but level 3 Byakugan and Mangekyou Sharingan, should have some sort of catch, like it is gained by chance. Mangekyou Sharingan should also have some effects on the user, as Itachi got blinded by using Amaterasu for a fifth time, but then got unblind and could use it rapidly forever. So I believe our vision should get dimmed each time we use one of the three jutsus (Susanoo, Amaterasu, and Tsukiyomi). Medic-nin should also be able to get eyes from people, like paralyze a weaker person, that has a doujutsu, and steal there eyes to implant them into themselves or someone else. Rinnegan should be gained by being born as Pein, and by meeting certain rank prerequisites as well as certain stat prerequisites as well. With the Rinnegan, you should have a large selection of jutsus, depending on the people they killed, since Pein learns every jutsu he sees after killing the person while using Rinnegan.[/left]
Organizations

I think that for organizations there should me requirements, as in certain stats, levels, being missing, ranks, etc.. I also believe that we should have to go through a series of tests, as in a fighting part and a written part. All organizations should have headquarters, and have special jutsus. Organizations should also be feared by village members, and hunted by hunter-nin.

Alignment

I think there should be an alignment stat, and it should be a percentage. You would start at Neutral 0% and all positive percentages above zero are Good alignment, and all negative percentages are Evil. I also think that there should be another alignment stat, and you should start at True 0%. All positive percentages above zero are lawful alignment, and all negative percentages are chaotic alignment. You should have certain choices in missions and such that will affect your alignment(s). Alignment percentages should determine certain factors, as in you must be a certain percentage of Evil alignment to join Akatsuki, and you must have a certain percentage of Chaotic alignment to become a missing-nin in the first place!

Guilds

Guilds are a prime part of many Naruto games. But, to make it a bit more like the real Naruto, I came up with an awesome idea! my idea is that guilds will be made like, if you're a Jounin, you make a guild, but only jounins may enter it, and they must be in your village. If you're a missing-nin or are in any organization, anybody that's missing-nin can join the missing-nin's guild, and anybody in your organization can join your guild..despite the rank. There should also be one main guild per village/organization. That main guild should have it's own HQ within it's village/organization. Two main missing-nin guilds. Tests should also be issued by the main guilds' leaders to new recruits (So it is kind've exclusive, and not everybody can join). The test should contain a written, and a fighting part. Of course, guild items should be allowed too. But, it should be a rule not to make/use guild clothing that's made for a specific village/organization.

Marriage and Training

I believe we should make a marriage system. All sexes should be able to marry any sex. But, they must be in your village/organization, and you should be able to divorce too! The training should be made so you can't macro or auto-click. but, I still like the idea about training points that was used in recent versions of Naruto: A Ninja's Life.

Last edited by Gage on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:50 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grinderfreak
Disturbed Puppy
Admin
Admin
Disturbed Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Suggesti   Complete List of Suggesti I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:54 pm

@ Cursed Seal suggestion:
I posted a thread about my ideas on how it should be done, you're idea might be a bit better off in their.

@ Examination(s) idea:
I'm one foot in and one foot out with this one. Automated systems should be used, yes. But the time frame is way too liberal. The Genin Exam should be daily, the Chuunin weekly, and the Jounin should be bi-weekly. I don't think there are ranks above Jounin, because ANBU is a Stealth-Ops unit within a village, not a rank.

Your mission idea's terrific, only I think that ALL ranks should be required to complete so many missions of each level(E, D, C, B, A). Not only that, but like you said, certain missions are required to show you're ready.

@Demon(s) concept:
I like the idea of demon attacks a lot. That would add a feeling of village unity. However, if you do get sealed with the demon, you shouldn't just be granted the powers like that. If you do seal a demon into a person, you die. To counter this, you should start as a new character, with the demon(and their powers) sealed inside you. On the down side, you lose your skill and time/effort put into the game, in exchange for becoming a demi-God.

@Weather idea:
I know it sounds great on paper, but putting it into the game just creates severe laggage, not to mention an overly complex rock-paper-scissors aspect. Yes, the Naruto World does have this, and something similar could be added(like if one user's element is dominant over another, they get a damage boost).

@Head's Up Display suggestion:
Not quite sure what you mean here, if you mean the bar with all of the jutsu on it, then I agree. The HUD should be part of the skin, the map shouldn't have anything blocking it except for MAYBE vitals(even this I'm unsure about).
Back to top Go down
http://youricy.com/?p=disturbedpuppy
Prince Gohan
Admin
Admin
Prince Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Suggesti   Complete List of Suggesti I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:37 pm

Disturbed Puppy wrote:

@ Examination(s) idea:
I'm one foot in and one foot out with this one. Automated systems should be used, yes. But the time frame is way too liberal. The Genin Exam should be daily, the Chuunin weekly, and the Jounin should be bi-weekly. I don't think there are ranks above Jounin, because ANBU is a Stealth-Ops unit within a village, not a rank.
Yeah, i allready told him it was way to often. But he believes everything should be 100% how the players want it. While a game should rely on the players' oppinions it shouldnt be 100%

Disturbed Puppy wrote:

@Head's Up Display suggestion:
Not quite sure what you mean here, if you mean the bar with all of the jutsu on it, then I agree. The HUD should be part of the skin, the map shouldn't have anything blocking it except for MAYBE vitals(even this I'm unsure about).
its funny how this gets complained about when i can put it anywhere on the map screen, even on the part where its not showing the map(this part is usually hidden if not used) but i dont because the scroll has a black part and the background is black in that area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/members/ChibiGohan0
Royzor
Royzor

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Suggesti   Complete List of Suggesti I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:32 pm

Mangekyou Sharingan: To Start Off The Complaint: The Mangekyou Sharigan Does Not Need A Requirement To Be Unblinded. Plus That A Medical Ninja Can't Restore The Vision. https://nanl.forum.st/suggestions-f3/mangekyou-sharingan-t7.htm < Better Solution.

Weather System: https://nanl.forum.st/suggestions-f3/weather-system-t8.htm
Back to top Go down
Disturbed Puppy
Admin
Admin
Disturbed Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Suggesti   Complete List of Suggesti I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:02 pm

Just as a future reference, if there's a thread about one of these suggestions, please move it to that. Having 2 or more discussions about one subject is just bloody annoying.
-DP
Back to top Go down
http://youricy.com/?p=disturbedpuppy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete List of Suggesti   Complete List of Suggesti I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete List of Suggesti
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: A Ninja's Life :: Naruto A Ninja's Life :: Suggestions-
Jump to: