Naruto: A Ninja's Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for NANL

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BYOND Member perks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Disturbed Puppy
Admin
Admin
Disturbed Puppy

BYOND Member perks Empty
PostSubject: BYOND Member perks   BYOND Member perks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 pm

I think there should be certain perks for BYOND Members that decide to play. It's sort of a way of saying "thank you for supporting the language".

With that being said, I don't think there should be any perks for people who rank the game. That just seems to me like an act of desperation*. PLayers should rank games they like because of the game's quality, not because they get some freebie. If this game is worth playing(which I think it will be), then it's rank will mirror it's quality.

Anywho, back on to what BYOND Members should get. While they should be useful, I don't think they should affect gameplay too much. So, I came up with some things members would get after creating a character, and other small perks.

Character creation perks after logging in:
-Free Sandals(players should start with pants, and a shirt)
-Free ninja goggles(see pre-genin Naruto)(Members-only item)
-additional perks(list any ideas you have)

In-game perks:
-Additional OOC(WSay) colors to choose from(there should be several options for members, other players are stuck with a default. Staff should have a color non-selectable for members). I don't think a "choose your color" option is the way to go, hot pink isn't meant to be read by anyone.
-more(again, list ANY ideas you have).

*-I'm open to debate on the subject.
Back to top Go down
http://youricy.com/?p=disturbedpuppy
Prince Gohan
Admin
Admin
Prince Gohan

BYOND Member perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYOND Member perks   BYOND Member perks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:40 pm

Disturbed Puppy wrote:
I think there should be certain perks for BYOND Members that decide to play. It's sort of a way of saying "thank you for supporting the language".

With that being said, I don't think there should be any perks for people who rank the game. That just seems to me like an act of desperation*. PLayers should rank games they like because of the game's quality, not because they get some freebie. If this game is worth playing(which I think it will be), then it's rank will mirror it's quality.

Anywho, back on to what BYOND Members should get. While they should be useful, I don't think they should affect gameplay too much. So, I came up with some things members would get after creating a character, and other small perks.

Character creation perks after logging in:
-Free Sandals(players should start with pants, and a shirt)
-Free ninja goggles(see pre-genin Naruto)(Members-only item)
-additional perks(list any ideas you have)

In-game perks:
-Additional OOC(WSay) colors to choose from(there should be several options for members, other players are stuck with a default. Staff should have a color non-selectable for members). I don't think a "choose your color" option is the way to go, hot pink isn't meant to be read by anyone.
-more(again, list ANY ideas you have).

*-I'm open to debate on the subject.
Agreed, we need more suggestions to the idea, however.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/members/ChibiGohan0
max9183
Genin
Genin

BYOND Member perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYOND Member perks   BYOND Member perks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:48 pm

hmm 10% more gold gained from missions/npc kills err member only training area *not faster trainign but a place where we could go to get away from the general public* special clothing options

basically anything that doesnt give an unfair stat boost or training boost those always bugged me
Back to top Go down
acaliki
Recruit

BYOND Member perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYOND Member perks   BYOND Member perks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:31 pm

bijuu or cursed seals or maybe luck at birth would that be.Anyways.A lvl and stat boost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BYOND Member perks Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYOND Member perks   BYOND Member perks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BYOND Member perks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: A Ninja's Life :: Naruto A Ninja's Life :: Suggestions-
Jump to: