Naruto: A Ninja's Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for NANL

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost_Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Resting   Resting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:19 pm

I remember when chakra and health regeneration took a long time and it annoyed me like heck. I thought why not make a rest verb that doesn't restore it to full but increases the speed it restores at. The player may rest as long as they like but it has no benefits if you rest a long time. But there should also be a way to where your body recreates faster(Medic nins can maybe do this) or your chakra flow is set to move at a faster pace to regenerate faster(Hyugga clan maybe?).
Back to top Go down
Prince Gohan
Admin
Admin
Prince Gohan

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:38 pm

I was actually planning that rest part. Basically you can rest and stop resting whenever you want (incase you're in a hurry) They're will also be some variables and random aspects that determine the speed of resting. For example if you're only hurt a little bit you're gonna be able to rest faster because its hardly anything. But say you lost 50% of your health, its gonna take a bit longer to rest than if you just lost 10%. But, this also means as you regain health it starts to go a bit faster also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/members/ChibiGohan0
max9183
Genin
Genin

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:46 pm

thank god I hated how some games u could restore 100% everything in 5 second or they took like a minute but u were frozen and couldnt get out of it so if u accidently rested at the wrong time u were franked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting   Resting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: A Ninja's Life :: Naruto A Ninja's Life :: Suggestions-
Jump to: