Naruto: A Ninja's Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for NANL

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orginizations

Go down 
+2
Wev22592
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Orginizations Empty
PostSubject: Orginizations   Orginizations I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:42 pm

I think there should be some type of an organization system in-game. I think it would give players a chance to get more involved with the game by being able to act in a group, especially for the conforming non conformist 12 year old emos that make up 90% of BYOND Anime who want to be a part of something, but don't want to be conformed by "The Man"(villages) and go AWOL.

My idea for it would be something like this:

-The guild could be either Village affiliated or unaffiliated. if it's affiliated, then the Hokage would need to give it approoval(along with village council possibly?). if unaffiliated, maybe the staff would need to give approval, or maybe have requirements to start, and have other limitations.
- It would consist of anywhere from 5-10 members, and each group should have certain requirements(such as rank, kill count, affiliated village, etc)
-These Guilds would have access to certain special items(possibly custom clothing aka uniforms?), as well as a headquarters to meet and plan out ways to accomplish their mission(s).

-DP

Last edited by Disturbed Puppy on Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I made the suggestion.....Admin is a ghost)
Back to top Go down
https://nanl.forum.st
Wev22592
Genin
Genin
Wev22592

Orginizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orginizations   Orginizations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:08 pm

Dude wouldn't u have to make an update every time a new Guild is mad i think that kind of a bad idea
I vote on keeping the old Organizations (Blood,HEBI,Akts) and maybe making Organizations in the village like for problem and junk and help in fighting when their in war u know like the elite of the Village
Back to top Go down
Disturbed Puppy
Admin
Admin
Disturbed Puppy

Orginizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orginizations   Orginizations I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:54 pm

Update every time there's a new guild? No. Programming in an organization system is easy(beyond what I can do, but should be a cake walk for Gohan).

Another problem with using organizations that are in game is that they are already set up. Akatsuki has it's members, and only wants so many(I think nine). The same goes for other organizations within the Naruto Universe(excluding ANBU and other village run things). So, with that being said, how could there be any more members? it really just contradicts itself.

now, I don't think that it should just be as easy as "hey lets start an organization". There should be certain parameters that the leader should have(like skill level and the like). From there, they should have to apply to be accepted as a guild. The staff would have the say on whether or not they can become a guild. If accepted, they would be allowed to access certain perks, like a secret HQ, a special(custom) uniform, and other little aesthetic perks.
Back to top Go down
http://youricy.com/?p=disturbedpuppy
Wev22592
Genin
Genin
Wev22592

Orginizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orginizations   Orginizations I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:13 am

Ok now I'm starting to like your idea
Back to top Go down
Disturbed Puppy
Admin
Admin
Disturbed Puppy

Orginizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orginizations   Orginizations I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:24 am

Yeah, it's not just "players make guilds" that would just be anarchy. there will be some supervision so we don't have 3000 Genin organizations. Also, there would be perks to these organizations...I'm going to draw up a short list, and if you think of anything else, feel free to talk about it(same goes with any that you don't agree with).

Perks:
-Secret Guild Headquarters that only members of guild can enter. This can be customized by guild to allow for the guild to train together without hassle.
-Special Guild "uniform".
-Forum for guild discussion(viewable/accessible to guild members/NANL staff only).

that's all i can think of atm.
Back to top Go down
Wev22592
Genin
Genin
Wev22592

Orginizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orginizations   Orginizations I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:04 am

No i really liked the perks
Back to top Go down
Prince Gohan
Admin
Admin
Prince Gohan

Orginizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orginizations   Orginizations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:39 pm

Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Akatsuki has it's members, and only wants so many(I think nine).
Ten Rings for ten fingers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.byond.com/members/ChibiGohan0
The Elemental Reaper
Genin
Genin

Orginizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orginizations   Orginizations I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:56 pm

I dont think that the guild should only be guide member accessible..In the real world of Naruto, there wasn't an invisible barrier blocking people from entering secret places..Like the Akatsuki hideout and what-not...I think, instead of invisible barriers, you should allow people to buy guards for their organization area. More guards, more money. Higher level, more money.

People in-game I guess could be guards too, for a price..Mad Or for free Mad
Back to top Go down
Disturbed Puppy
Admin
Admin
Disturbed Puppy

Orginizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orginizations   Orginizations I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:20 pm

The Elemental Reaper wrote:
I dont think that the guild should only be guide member accessible..In the real world of Naruto, there wasn't an invisible barrier blocking people from entering secret places..Like the Akatsuki hideout and what-not...I think, instead of invisible barriers, you should allow people to buy guards for their organization area. More guards, more money. Higher level, more money.

People in-game I guess could be guards too, for a price..Mad Or for free Mad

I want them to be visually hidden, so that only members of the guild know where they are. There should be some sort of visual landmark to show members where it's at. Also, the entrance should be sealed off by a barrier of some sort(just like akat's base was).
Back to top Go down
Master_Brian
Genin
Genin

Orginizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orginizations   Orginizations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:10 pm

i agree that ther shoudl be gaurds for th hideouts, and means of preventign random ppl from entering them, but i also think that the bases should be accesibel to all who are willign to risk their necks to enter it, and are cunnign enough to get in unseen or just crazy enough to want to kill off the org =)

but i do think that it should be restricted to 2-3 orgs (in place by the series) because if not the nthe high level people will all just flee to the orgs and the nthe villages would be weak and venerable, it would basically allow the orgs to have all of the strong players, alloweign them to basically be a hybrid village, consisted of only the best players

so i think that the orgs shoudl be restricted to 2-3, or simply just keep it at akat alone ( again v1 referance)
Back to top Go down
Disturbed Puppy
Admin
Admin
Disturbed Puppy

Orginizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orginizations   Orginizations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:36 pm

I'm not really on board for the guard idea. If a player can find the base and get past the chakra barrier, they should be home free. it should be the Guild member's responsibility to provide security for the base. it's not a nightclub, so there shouldn't be bouncers outside checking ID cards. if someone can sneak into the base, then the only obstacle they should have to face is the members inside the base.

Also keep in mind that I want there to be village affiliated organizations. This way, players don't have to go rogue to have their own fruity little club. Look at ANBU Root as an example.
Back to top Go down
Master_Brian
Genin
Genin

Orginizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orginizations   Orginizations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:57 pm

when i say gaurds i mean basically the org can hire rouges to stand near the entrance inside 2 handle any1 entering, so basically if u can sneak past them undetected, or deal w/ them, then u should olnly have the members 2 deal with
Back to top Go down
Disturbed Puppy
Admin
Admin
Disturbed Puppy

Orginizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orginizations   Orginizations I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:37 pm

Still, that should be the guild member's jobs. If they want security, they can allow lesser guild members to guard it. I don't think hiring external people to guard the base to a secret HQ is the smartest thing to do. It's unrealistic, and foolish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orginizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orginizations   Orginizations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orginizations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: A Ninja's Life :: Naruto A Ninja's Life :: Suggestions-
Jump to: